We are really excited to announce the launch of Atman IoT Platform as a Service (PaaS), focused on rapid prototyping of IoT solutions. Atman IoT PaaS aims at simplifying the process of developing and launching an IoT service by providing a ready to use solution for managing, analyzing and visualizing data from your IoT devices.
4 posts tagged with "news"View All Tags
We have just released Atman IoT Kon.Ky – v3.0.0
Atman IoT Kon.Ky is our first Long Term Support release, focused towards IoT solution rapid prototyping. It will be supported until January 15th, 2023.
Today marks the release of v2.0 of Atman IoT with code name Fo.tsi.
The following major changes were introduced:
- New authentication & authorization. Auth token is now attached to Authorization Request Header and, hence, removed from url. Documentation
- Request & Response objects. API end point request and response objects were standardized in order to ease integration to custom front ends and enable upcoming release of ready to use front end - back end communication modules. Documentation
"It ain't what you know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
- Fact: We make a surprising large portion of our decisions based on a hunch
- Fact: Those decisions affect our families, our communities, our businesses in the most profound way
- Fact: Some of our decisions are wrong. We call them mistakes and hope to learn from them
We strongly believe that our word would be a better place, if more of our decisions were based on evidence.
We want to contribute towards this vision by building the required tools for collecting and making this evidence available to those who make decisions.
For that reason, we have created and we've just released Atman IoT, a tool for collecting and analyzing digital evidence from your organization, so that you can make more educated decisions about it's direction.